ASTG18LVCB - 5.0kW(C)/6.0kW(h)
Fujitsu's latest generation smart Inverter Wall Mounted air conditioners lead the way in energy efficiency and performance. With a wide range of models to suit any environment, there's certain to be a solution for your needs.
The following pages will help show you how you can enjoy superior comfort with a quiet and economical Fujitsu Split System. Wall Mounted Split Systems offer many advantages - they're easy to install, quiet, extremely cost effective to operate and make it possible to adjust the comfort level of your room.
Fujitsu smart Inverter Split System air conditioners are more economical and quieter to run than conventional units. Inverter technology can handle greater extremes in outside temperature, reach the desired room temperature more quickly and maintain a more consistent comfort level than conventional models.
Fujitsu's smart Inverter technology allows the outdoor unit to vary its speed and output to match the required capacity of the indoor unit. This means Fujitsu's inverter models can achieve up to 30% more operating efficiency than conventional models and therefore are much cheaper to run.
Fujitsu Inverter Wall Mounted Split Systems come in a range of models, each with their unique set of filter systems. They help keep your air clean and free of dust particles whilst maintaining high efficiency operation.
- Nocri - Fujitsu were the first in the world to introduce self-cleaning air filter technology. Their exclusive Nocria range of Ceiling Wall Split System air conditioners automatically clean the entire filter in approximately 2 minutes. They also drive away bacteria and refresh the air with UV illumination.
- Plasma - Plasma models feature a series of filters to maintain clean, odourless air. Minute dust particles are captured using electrostatic technology, and negatively charged ions chemically destroy odour-causing particles.
- Apple Catechin - The Fujitsu Apple Catechin Filter uses static electricity to capture tiny dust particles, mould spores and micro-organisms, and inhibit further growth.
Fujitsu Inverter Wall Mounted Split System air conditioners are operated with an easy to use infrared remote control. The most frequently used functions are clearly marked for convenience, allowing you to quickly set your preferred Fujitsu comfort level. Some units also allow for settings to be adjusted via an optional wired remote for added control.
With a Fujitsu Wall Mounted Inverter air conditioner, perfect Fujitsu comfort is only a button press away. They offer the convenience of built-in timers including a sleep mode so you can rest assured knowing your Fujitsu is working quietly and efficiently.
The program mode allows you to set the start and stop time so when you've been out, you can come home to Fujitsu comfort.
The infrared Fujitsu remote control also allows you to control the fan speed, air direction and heating or cooling cycles amongst a host of other features.
Making the choice
Choosing the right Fujitsu Inverter Wall Mounted Split System is key to energy efficient Fujitsu comfort.
- Firstly - How big is the space you want to air condition? If the unit is too big for the room, it will use an excessive amount of unnecessary energy. Similarly, if the unit is too small, it will also use an excessive amount of energy as well as struggle to deal with temperature extremes.
- Secondly - Think about the size and aspect of the windows as this can effect the capacity of the air conditioner required. The larger the windows, the greater the chance of heat loss or heat gain between the inside and outside areas.
- Finally - Consider your house's building materials and the kind of insulation they provide. Is your ceiling insulated? Different materials have different heat retention or loss properties and also need to be taken into account.
What's an Inverter?
Through new, advanced technology, Inverter air conditioners are more economical to operate and quieter to run than conventional units. They can handle greater extremes in temperature, are smoother and more stable in operation and reach the desired temperature more quickly than conventional air conditioners.
The Inverter component allows the outdoor unit to vary its speed and output to match the required capacity of the indoor unit. Thus, the Inverter model can achieve 30% more operating efficiency than conventional models and therefore, is much cheaper to run.
Comfort and Stability
The air conditioner’s output is stabilised at the optimum setting within the range from maximum to minimum to match the load, which is affected by factors such as the room temperature and the number of people present.
High Efficiency Technology
Significantly higher efficiency is realised by using DC twin rotary compressor, DC inverter control and DC fan motor technologies.
- Powerful Operation - These air conditioners are designed to operate at maximum capacity and airflow on start up to ensure the room temperature can reach the set point temperature as quickly as possible.
- Comfort Airflow - "Strong vertical air flow" provides powerful floor level heating. "Healthy horizontal air flow" does not blow cool air directly at the occupants in the room.
Air Conditioner Filter Features
The standard air clean filter uses static electricity to clean fine particles and dust in the air such as tobacco smoke and plant pollen that are too small to see. The filter contains catechin which is highly effective against various bacteria by suppressing the growth of bacteria absorbed by the filter.
All Fujitsu wall mounted units are equipped with 4 fan speeds including a quiet fan mode. Users can choose to operate on this quiet mode dependant on the installation environment which will allow some of the indoor units to operate as low as 21dbA (ASTG09/12 Models).
Economy Operation is an energy saving setting that allows the set temperature of the indoor unit to change by 1°C intervals which limits the maximum energy usage of the air conditioner.
- Up/Down Swing Louvre The up/down louvre automatically swings up and down.
- Automatic Louvre The position of the louvres is set automatically to match the operating mode. It is also possible to adjust the louvres using the remote control.
- Auto Shut Louvre The auto shut louvres close or open automatically when the unit stops or starts.
- Automatic Air Flow Adjustment When auto mode is selected for the fan, the micro-processor adjusts the airflow to follow changes in room temperature.
- Auto Restart Should there be temporary loss of power; the unit will automatically restart itself in the same operating mode, once the power is restored.
- Auto-Changeover The unit automatically switches between heating and cooling modes based on the temperature setting and room temperature.
- Sleep Timer The micro-processor gradually changes the room temperature, allowing you to sleep comfortably at night.
- Program Timer This timer allows selection of one of four options. ON, OFF, ON > OFF, or OFF > ON.
- ON-OFF Timer ON-OFF timer can be set to operate once every 24 hours.
- ALL DC With All DC, electricity loss is decreased and power consumption reduced.
- Washable Panel
- Economy mode Limits the maximum operation current, and performs operation with the power consumption suppressed.
- Filter sign Indicates the filter cleaning period by lamp.
- Control Port External inputs and outputs contained within the product allow on/off control, fresh air interlock connection and heater bank element connection. UTD-ECS5A* (optional parts). * Selected ducted units only.
- Blue Fin Heat Exchanger Corrosion-resistance of the heat exchanger in coastal areas has been improved by blue fin treatment of the outdoor unit heat exchange.
|Model No. - Indoor||ASTG18LVCB|
|Model No. - Outdoor||AOTG18LVCB|
|Reverse Cycle System||Yes|
|Cooling Capacity (Watts)||5000|
|Cooling Capacity (BTU/h)||17100|
|Heating Capacity (Watts)||6000|
|Heating Capacity (BTU/h)||20400|
|Power Supply (Watts)||240|
|Phase-Frequency (Ph - Hz)||1-50|
|Power Supply Attachment||Outdoor|
|Plug Size (If Applicable)||N/A|
|Running Current, Cooling (Amps)||6.5|
|Running Current, Range (Amps)||Max 9.5|
|Running Current, Heating (Amps)||6.3|
|Running Current, Range (Amps)||Max 13.5|
|Input, Cooling (Watts)||1530|
|Input, Range (Watts)||180-2030|
|Input, Heating (Watts)||1490|
|Input, Range (Watts)||170-3190|
|Moisture Removal (l/hr)||2.6|
|E.E.R. - Cooling||3.27|
|C.O.P. - Heating||4.03|
|Star Rating - Cooling||2|
|Star Rating - Heating||3.5|
|Air Circulation, High (l/s)||266|
|Dimensions - Inside Unit (HxWxD mm)||293x790x225|
|Weight - Inside Unit (kg)||9.5|
|Dimensions - Outside Unit (HxWxD mm)||620x790x290|
|Weight - Outside Unit (kg)||40|
|I.U. Sound Pressure Level (dBA@1mtr)||46|
|O.U. Sound Pressure Level (dBA@1mtr)||52|
|O.U. Sound Power Level (dBA)||69|
|Connection Pipe Sizes, Gas (mm)||12.7|
|Connection Pipe Sizes, Liquid (mm)||6.35|
|Pre Charged Length (Metre)||15|
|Minimum Pipe Length (Metre)||3|
|Maximum Pipe Length (Metre)||20|
|Maximum Pipe Height (Metre)||15|
|Pipe Connection Methods||Flare|
|Outdoor operating Temp, Cooling Degrees C||10 to 46|
|Outdoor operating Temp, Heating Degrees C||-15 to 24|